- Identification of the owner
- Company name: Norvento, S.L.U.
- Tax ID no.: B-27.014.315
- Registered address: Rúa Ramón María Aller Ulloa 23, 27003 Lugo, Spain
- Details of registration with the Commercial Registry: Registered with the Lugo Commercial Registry at Volume 430, Folio 183, Sheet LU-2301, entry 27.
- Telephone 982227889.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These provisions regulate the use of the Internet portal (hereinafter, the “Portal”) that NORVENTO ENERXÍA, S.L. (hereinafter, “Norvento”) makes available to users (“User” or “Users”) through the URL www.norvento.com.
Using the Portal attributes the status of User and entails acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. Therefore, the User must read this Legal Notice carefully every time he or she uses the Portal.
In any case, Norvento reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the Website, as well as the conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice.
- Conditions of access and use
The User undertakes to make acceptable use of the Portal in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice. The User will be liable for damages of any nature that Norvento or a third party may suffer as a direct or indirect consequence of the breach of said obligation.
The User agrees, when using the Portal, not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Norvento or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload networks, servers and other IT equipment products (hardware) or IT products and applications (software) belonging to Norvento or third parties.
Norvento adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses. However, the User must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Norvento cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User’s computer systems or in their electronic documents and files.
The use of the Portal will be free of charge, without prejudice to the cost of connection that the User incurs to access the relevant telecommunications network.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
The intellectual and industrial rights contained in the web pages of www.norvento.com, their graphic design and IT codes, as well as their trade names, marks and distinctive signs are the property of Norvento, unless it is indicated in them that they are the property of another owner.
The User must respect at all times the intellectual and industrial property rights to the Portal, whether they are the property of Norvento or of third parties.
Any reproduction, distribution, commercialisation or transformation of the contents that has not been expressly authorised by their owners constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights protected by law.
Norvento reserves the right to take all relevant administrative, civil or criminal actions in the event of infringement of these rights by the User.
- Inserting links in the portal
Users or owners of other websites intending to create a hypertext link (hereinafter referred to as “Link”) to the Portal must comply with the following conditions:
- The link will only link to the main page of the Portal or home page but will not allow the total or partial reproduction of the pages of the Portal home page.
- It is prohibited, in accordance with the applicable law currently in force at all times, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the display of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are viewed together with content outside the Portal.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of Norvento within the sender’s page is prohibited unless expressly authorised by Norvento or in cases permitted by law.
The inclusion of links to the Portal by other websites does not imply that Norvento maintains links or association of any kind with the owner of the website, nor, much less, that Norvento promotes, endorses, guarantees or recommends the contents of said portals. or websites.
In any event. Norvento reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any link to the Portal, especially in cases of illicit activity or web content in which the hyperlink is included.
Access to and use of the pages of www.norvento.com shall be the User’s sole and exclusive responsibility.
Norvento bears no responsibility for the accuracy, veracity or validity of information that it has not produced and whose contents belong to sources of information of third parties unrelated to Norvento. In this regard, Norvento will only bear responsibility for its own services and content directly originated by it and identified with its Copyright as a trademark or intellectual or industrial property of Norvento.
Norvento does not warrant nor is it liable for damages of any kind due to the following circumstances:
- The lack of continuity of the operation of www.norvento.com, as well as the incorrect functioning of the web pages.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the services and content offered in www.norvento.com regarding the results and the User’s expectations.
- The existence of viruses or programs on the User’s computer or by the presence of viruses in the services provided by third parties through www.norvento.com.
- The knowledge that unauthorised third parties may have of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of access and use that Users make of the website and of the information and services.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, loss of business, loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, indirect, secondary, special or consequent damages that result from the access to or use of the services of the Portal, or that are within the scope in any other way.
- English translation
All of the information and documentation available in English-language versions of this Portal are provided for information purposes only. In the event of discrepancy between the content of the English-language version and the original Spanish-language version, the latter shall prevail.
- Applicable law
This Legal Notice is subject in all respects to the laws of Spain.