Converters for energy storage.
nGM simplifies the design, integration and start-up of micro-grids and distributed generation systems with energy storage.
Converter and advanced control system
Norvento Gridmaster Converter (nGM) is an innovative and versatile platform of converters for energy storage, able to operate while connected to the grid and in weak grids (on-grid), or in isolated systems or micro-grids (off-grid).
In addition, it incorporates an advanced control system to get the most out of the storage systems.
Modular and scalable
nGM is a modular system that allows one to adapt to the various requirements of power and energy of any installation, from small industrial installations to large micro-grids
From 50 kVA to 2000 kVA.
- Standard modules with power outputs of 50 kVA, 100 kVA and 200 kVA which can be set up in-line.
- Adaptable AC and DC distribution modules.
- With transformer and without transformer
- Autonomous power modules that allow one to increase the reliability of the entire system.
Total control over microgrids
For off-grid installations, nGM includes the microgrid controller for generation and consumption management, ensuring reliable and quality power supply, and no need to integrate external controllers.
nGM, power-scalable by parallelising standard power modules
- Trainer/Network Tracker
- Exceptional energy quality
- Remote equipment monitoring
- Energy dispatch system included
- Can be stowed in a sea cargo container
DC storage intake
- DC Voltage range 540 V … 850 V
- Configurable number of DC intakes
- Communication with BMS Modbus, CAN, Ethernet
- Nominal power output 50 kVA…2000 kVA
- Nominal voltage: 400 V/480 V
- Nominal frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Overload capacity (as trainer) Programmable
Interface with other elements of the micro-network/installation
Modbus, CAN, Ethernet
Ethernet, Web, App
Specific characteristics for micro-grids and isolated systems
- Control of the micro-network
- Regulation of voltage and frequency
- Immediate coupling of electricity generators
- Control in the event of load imbalances
- Behaviour in the event of short-circuits and failures
Specific characteristics for on-grid installations
- Reduction of consumption peaks (peak shaving)
- Consumer curve optimisation (energy arbitrage)
- Auxiliary grid services and flexibility markets
- Reactive power offsetting
- Monitoring of additional reactive offsetting systems.
Ethernet, Web, App.
Examples of use
Industrial and commercial installations with renewable generation.
Installations that require a reliable and high-capacity supply of electricity.
End-of-line electrical installations with supply quality issues or no possibility of increased contracted power.